Tuesday 25 November 2008

Immigration Diary 5


Dear Diary


Our family didn't find out any hardship to adjust in America, because we didn't have any language problem like others, no food, shelter, stealing problem. But one thing we are working on is to fit in the culture. As you see America is a developed country and it is developing still. In American culture they use fork and knifes to eat food, but we are use to eating with short spear and hands, because we live far north of the Canada and there is not many human contact. Also clothing, we wore stuffy clothes to keep us warm from the cold, but now we have to adjust and wear shirts and short pants to keep us cool -_-;;, I think cold is quite of bit better than hot weather. Our family was unpleasant surprised, when thieves stole our money, clothing, and foods, this is the reason why our family had to hire some guards to protect us, I just don't know how I feel so comfortable and safe in our house. My father was considered as h.i.g.h class as soon as we got there. He works for the government and he is in high position even there! I wonder why my father gets all these nice treatment....Oh yea! Today my father got a huge chunk of land that amount too....about 9,000,000 acres of land. So that is about big as 5 City... so we are planning to contact with rest of our Inuit group and ask them to join our life in America, and let them live in our land, provide shelter and food. I just can't wait until our Inuit group gathers together and have a party.

Sincerly: Nootakiue Keluite

No comments: